Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Ultralight Tent
One of Big Agnes’s best-selling products. Redesigned from the inside out with new features, unique materials that are lighter and stronger, and hardware that makes setup even easier.
Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 Ultralight TentThe Copper Spur HV UL2 2 person tent is a full-featured, ultralight camping tent that just got better. Redesigned from the inside out with new features, unique materials that are lighter and stronger, and hardware that makes setup even easier. This freestanding structure's high volume design gives enough of living space. Traditional, media, and 3D bin pockets allow you arrange your belongings without limiting your sleeping area or ability to sit up inside. Awning-style vestibules can be created to expand living space and provide rain and sun protection. Your ideal UL home away from home.
- NEW awning-style vestibules with double-zippers offer multiple entry points.
- NEW 3-D bin'mezzanine' at the foot provides elevated storage, huge ceiling pocket at the head gives extra storage, and media pockets enable electronics cord routing.
- There are two doorways and two vestibules.
- Condensation is reduced by using twin low-vent vestibule doors and a high fly vent to enhance active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls enable easy entry and exit, as well as quick, reach-through access.
- The Quick Stash door-keeper makes it easy to store unzipped doors.
- Velcro tabs connect the fly to the pole structure, giving perfect pitch and added stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners are attached to the fly; and reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners provide visibility at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- The Copper Hotel HV UL2 Accessory Fly is interchangeable with the basic fly, making it ideal for adventures that require additional vestibule space - sold separately.
- Several internal loops let you to connect gear lofts, accessories, and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- We recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - offered separately - to extend the life of your tent floor.
- Tiplok Tent Buckles are compatible with the Copper Spur HV UL2 footprint.
- With footprint, a quick-fly setup is accessible.
- Trail Weight: 1.22kg
- Packed Weight: 1.42kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 964g
- Packed Size: 19.5″ x 6″ / 50 x 15cm
- Floor Area: 29 ft² / 2.7 m²
- Head Height: 102cm
- Vestibule Area: 9ft² / 9ft² / 0.8 m² / 0.8 m²
- Footprint Weight: 142g
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Doors: 2
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- NEW pre-bent span pole with 4-way high-volume hub design increases strength, stability, and shedding.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 2 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 oversized mesh pocket with two cord-routing portals, 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 4 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
- UL2 compatible with all Big Agnes gear lofts – sold separately