Vaude Taurus 3 Persons Backpacking Tent
$267,26 – $282,99
Looking for an easy-to-pitch and well-ventilated backpacking tent for your next trekking or camping adventure? Check out the Vaude Taurus 3 Persons Backpacking Tent, perfect for snow-free months and optimized for space and stability.
Vaude Taurus 3 Persons Backpacking Tent: Perfect for Hiking and Camping
The Vaude Taurus 3-Person Backpacking Tent is an excellent tripod tent designed for camping and hiking tours. This 3-season tent is perfect for snow-free months and features an easy-to-pitch design that makes it an ideal choice for beginners.
The outer tent is made from weather-proof PU coated polyester that can withstand a downpour, while the ridge ventilation ensures that you stay well-aired inside. The tent also features additional pin solutions that create more foot room and increase the tent’s wind stability.
The tent is optimized for space, with angled tent poles in the foot area and additional pins in the flysheet. The front zip also allows for ventilation that is protected from rain.
Overall, the Vaude Taurus 3 Person Backpacking Tent is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a durable, well-ventilated, and easy-to-pitch backpacking tent for their next trekking or camping adventure.
Features include poles that enter a pole pocket when pitched, 1 entrance, 1 vestibule, an inner tent door with a mosquito-proof mesh insert, and a guy line collector and clamp in one. With enough space for up to 3 people, this tent is perfect for small groups or families.
- Developed for Hiking
- Further applications: Trekking
- Number of people: 3 persons
- Pack Size: 55 x 20 cm
- Tent footprint: 4,6 m²
- Inner tent footprint: 3,8 m²
- Linkage: Al 6061 10,9mm
- Total Weight: 2900,00 g
Flysheet: 100% Polyester; 75 D Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
Inner tent: 100% Polyester; 68 D
Floor: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Polyurethane coated 5.000 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the Vaude Taurus 3 Persons Backpacking Tent accommodate?
Does the tent have ventilation features?
Does the tent come with mosquito-proof mesh?
How can I effectively remove resin stains and bird droppings from my over-tent?
Step One: First, test the spray in an inconspicuous place to ensure compatibility with the material.
Step Two: Spray the product onto the dirty area and use a glove to rub the affected area. Next, wipe the area with a cloth to remove the dissolved resin or excrement.
Note: After cleaning, it is important to re-apply a waterproofing treatment to the cleaned area to ensure the material remains protected.
What is the best way to care for and maintain a tent?
To keep your tent in good condition and prolong its lifespan, here are some tips for care and maintenance:
- Use a floor protector to prevent dirt and abrasion from damaging the tent.
- After taking out the stakes, freestanding tents can be turned upside down and gently shaken out.
- Wet tents should be taken out of their packsack and hung up to dry as soon as possible to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- For difficult zips, treat them with a silicone spray and brush with a toothbrush to improve performance.
- If a zip no longer closes correctly, gently pinch the zip together near the lower end with a small pair of pliers.
- Do not use laundry detergent or other cleaners to clean a tent.
- If the tent gets very dirty, soak it in lukewarm water and use a soft brush to wash the dirty areas with a solution of Nikwax Tech Wash and water.
- After cleaning, rinse the tent with water and treat it with Nikwax Tent and Gear Proof.
- When camping in coastal regions with salt water, rinse the poles regularly with clear water to avoid corrosion.
- Loosely fold the tent during storage or store it in its packsack in a cool, well-ventilated, dry space.
- Do not store a tent on a PVC floor or in direct contact with PVC materials, oils, or fuels.
- Roll the poles up in the tent to prevent sharp objects from pushing into the tent fabric.
- Set up the tent in a dry, well-ventilated location.
- Clean and tighten all surfaces that will be treated with seam sealer.
- Apply Silicone Seam Sealer from the inside to all seams using a brush or small sponge.
- Use sparingly and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- Use Silicone Seam Sealer on siliconised tents.