Vaude Astrum EVO 55+10 Women’s Trekking Backpack
The Vaude Astrum EVO 55+10 Women’s Trekking Backpack is a versatile, back-friendly pack for backpacking, long-distance trails, and trekking. It features a large storage capacity, adjustable suspension system, and is primarily made from recycled materials. The ergonomic design, including the women-specific fit, ensures optimal load distribution and ample freedom of movement. The pack also includes practical features such as gear loops, trekking pole attachment, and a detachable lid that can be used as a separate bag.
Vaude Astrum EVO 55+10 Women’s Trekking Backpack: Comfortable and Versatile
The Vaude Astrum EVO 55+10 Women’s Trekking Backpack is the perfect backpack for backpacking, long-distance trails, and trekking. This women’s backpack features a large storage space, adjustable, back-friendly suspension system, and is made primarily from recycled materials.
The Tergolight Comfort Space suspension system of this women’s backpack ensures optimal load distribution, making it comfortable to wear for extended periods. The back length is fully adjustable for different torso sizes, and the well-padded, ergonomic hip belt were designed for the female form, along with the slightly shortened shoulder straps and back length.
The backpack also features Ergoshape shoulder straps, which allow ample freedom of movement for your arms, and it has a full three padded grab handles so you can lift it comfortably. It opens like a suitcase with its large front access and has side pockets to keep your water bottle and other essentials within reach.
Other features of the Vaude Astrum EVO 55+10 Women’s Trekking Backpack include gear loops and a trekking pole attachment for additional gear, a rain jacket compartment, a height-adjustable lid that expands the volume by 10 liters, and a removable lid that can be used as a separate shoulder bag.
This backpack is made primarily from recycled materials, and the VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from bluesign® certified, sustainable materials.
- Individually adjustable supportive back
- “Comfort Space” for lower back relief
- ErgoShape women’s shoulder straps for optimal freedom of movement; fit women and smaller torso lengths
- Padded hip belt with pocket
- Hipbelt and shoulder straps ergonomically designed for women / smaller people
- Removable lid can be used as a washbag
- Detachable lid can be used as separate bag
- Front opening in main compartment
- Two padded handles at front for easy lifting
- Variable lid height
- Lid pocket
- Additional zip lid pocket inside
- Side stretch pockets with on-the-go opening
- Front outer pocket
- Side compression straps
- Attachment loops at lid
- Removable bottom compartment separation
- One pole attachment point
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Opening for hydration system
- Developed for trekking, with further applications for travel
- Weight: 1760 g
- Volume: 55+10 l
- Dimensions: 74 x 34 x 31 cm
- Load range: 15 – 22 kg
Main fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 600D / PU coating / subtile structure Second fabric: 100% Polyester (recycled); 300D Polyurethane coated 1500mm 100% recycled Polyester Lining – Face: 100% Polyester (recycled); Coating: 100% Polyurethane; 150D woven / PU coating.