Vaude Arco XT 3 Persons Backpacking Tent
276,90 € – 295,90 €
The Vaude Arco XT 3 Persons Backpacking Tent is a spacious and comfortable 3-season tunnel tent with an expanded vestibule for added comfort and storage space. With easy setup, good ventilation, and a mosquito-proof mesh insert, this tent is the ideal choice for your next camping or trekking trip.
Vaude Arco XT 3P Backpacking Tent: Spacious Tunnel Tent with Extended Vestibule
The Vaude Arco XT 3 Persons Backpacking Tent is the perfect tent for those who want a spacious and comfortable camping experience. With a roomy 3-season tunnel design, this tent is perfect for mild climate zones and provides ample sleeping space for up to three people.
The Arco XT 3P features an expanded vestibule for added comfort and storage space for your trekking gear and packs. The vestibule provides sheltered cooking space, while the large inner room can be ventilated through an opening in the ridge to keep you well-aired inside.
Setting up this tent is quick and easy, thanks to the poles entering a pole pocket that makes it easy to set up from one side. The tent also features two entrances, a very roomy vestibule, two vent openings in the roof, and an inner tent door with a mosquito-proof mesh insert for excellent ventilation.
- Developed for Trekking
- Further applications: Camping
- Number of people: 3 persons
- Pack Size: 50 x 25 cm
- Tent footprint: 7,1 m²
- Inner tent footprint: 3,8 m²
- Total Weight: 3800,00 g
Flysheet: 100% Polyester; 75 D Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
Inner tent: 100% Polyester; 68 D
Floor: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Polyurethane coated 5.000 mm
Vaude is a respected German outdoor brand recognized for its strong sustainability focus. Established in 1974, the company prioritizes environmentally friendly practices, utilizing bluesign® certified materials and eco-friendly production methods. Their product range includes backpacks, tents, clothing, and accessories for various outdoor activities. Vaude is committed to ethical manufacturing, holding membership in the Fair Wear Foundation, and actively engages in corporate social responsibility to reduce its carbon footprint. The company has received numerous awards for its sustainability efforts and innovative outdoor gear.
Vaude, a German outdoor brand founded in 1974, stands out for its sustainability efforts and bluesign® certified materials. They offer a diverse range of outdoor products, including backpacks, tents, clothing, and accessories. Vaude prioritizes ethical manufacturing as a member of the Fair Wear Foundation and actively engages in corporate social responsibility to reduce its environmental impact. This commitment has earned the company recognition through awards for sustainability and innovative outdoor gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the Vaude Taurus 3 Persons Backpacking Tent accommodate?
Does the tent have ventilation features?
Does the tent come with a vestibule?
Does the tent come with mosquito-proof mesh?
How can I effectively remove resin stains and bird droppings from my over-tent?
Step One: First, test the spray in an inconspicuous place to ensure compatibility with the material.
Step Two: Spray the product onto the dirty area and use a glove to rub the affected area. Next, wipe the area with a cloth to remove the dissolved resin or excrement.
Note: After cleaning, it is important to re-apply a waterproofing treatment to the cleaned area to ensure the material remains protected.
What is the best way to care for and maintain a tent?
To keep your tent in good condition and prolong its lifespan, here are some tips for care and maintenance:
- Use a floor protector to prevent dirt and abrasion from damaging the tent.
- After taking out the stakes, freestanding tents can be turned upside down and gently shaken out.
- Wet tents should be taken out of their packsack and hung up to dry as soon as possible to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- For difficult zips, treat them with a silicone spray and brush with a toothbrush to improve performance.
- If a zip no longer closes correctly, gently pinch the zip together near the lower end with a small pair of pliers.
- Do not use laundry detergent or other cleaners to clean a tent.
- If the tent gets very dirty, soak it in lukewarm water and use a soft brush to wash the dirty areas with a solution of Nikwax Tech Wash and water.
- After cleaning, rinse the tent with water and treat it with Nikwax Tent and Gear Proof.
- When camping in coastal regions with salt water, rinse the poles regularly with clear water to avoid corrosion.
- Loosely fold the tent during storage or store it in its packsack in a cool, well-ventilated, dry space.
- Do not store a tent on a PVC floor or in direct contact with PVC materials, oils, or fuels.
- Roll the poles up in the tent to prevent sharp objects from pushing into the tent fabric.
- Set up the tent in a dry, well-ventilated location.
- Clean and tighten all surfaces that will be treated with seam sealer.
- Apply Silicone Seam Sealer from the inside to all seams using a brush or small sponge.
- Use sparingly and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- Use Silicone Seam Sealer on siliconised tents.