Vaude Arco 2 Persons Backpacking Tent
Get ready for your next trekking adventure with the spacious Vaude Arco 2 Persons Backpacking Tent. Easy to set up and with efficient air circulation, this tunnel tent is perfect for mild climate zones.
Vaude Arco 2 Persons Backpacking Tent: Spacious Tunnel Tent for Trekking
Looking for a spacious and reliable tunnel tent for your next trekking adventure? Look no further than the Vaude Arco 2 Persons Backpacking Tent.
This 3-season tent is perfect for snow-free months and is designed to provide a spacious and comfortable interior for up to two people. The large inner room provides plenty of sleeping space and generously conceived storage space for trekking gear and packs, while venting openings in the ridge ensure efficient air circulation.
The Campo Arco 2P is easy to pitch and strong enough to take on a storm, making it the ideal start-up tent for trekking tours in mild climate zones. With a ventilation system protected from rain that can be adjusted through the front zip, entering pole pocket for easy setup from one side, one entrance, guy line collector and clamp in one, and one roomy vestibule, this tent is perfect for all your trekking needs.
The inner tent door with mosquito-proof mesh insert ensures excellent ventilation, allowing you to stay cool and comfortable throughout the night. Choose the Vaude Arco 2 Persons Backpacking Tent for a spacious, easy-to-use, and reliable solution to all your camping and trekking needs.
- Developed for Trekking
- Further applications: Camping
- Number of people: 2 persons
- Pack Size: 50 x 20 cm
- Tent footprint: 4,3 m²
- Inner tent footprint: 2,9 m²
- Total Weight: 2900,00 g
Flysheet: 100% Polyester; 75 D Polyurethane coated 3.000 mm
Inner tent: 100% Polyester; 68 D
Floor: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Polyurethane coated 5.000 mm
Vaude is a respected German outdoor brand recognized for its strong sustainability focus. Established in 1974, the company prioritizes environmentally friendly practices, utilizing bluesign® certified materials and eco-friendly production methods. Their product range includes backpacks, tents, clothing, and accessories for various outdoor activities. Vaude is committed to ethical manufacturing, holding membership in the Fair Wear Foundation, and actively engages in corporate social responsibility to reduce its carbon footprint. The company has received numerous awards for its sustainability efforts and innovative outdoor gear.
Vaude, a German outdoor brand founded in 1974, stands out for its sustainability efforts and bluesign® certified materials. They offer a diverse range of outdoor products, including backpacks, tents, clothing, and accessories. Vaude prioritizes ethical manufacturing as a member of the Fair Wear Foundation and actively engages in corporate social responsibility to reduce its environmental impact. This commitment has earned the company recognition through awards for sustainability and innovative outdoor gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the tent accommodate?
Is the tent ventilated?
What is the season rating of the tent?
How can I effectively remove resin stains and bird droppings from my over-tent?
Step One: First, test the spray in an inconspicuous place to ensure compatibility with the material.
Step Two: Spray the product onto the dirty area and use a glove to rub the affected area. Next, wipe the area with a cloth to remove the dissolved resin or excrement.
Note: After cleaning, it is important to re-apply a waterproofing treatment to the cleaned area to ensure the material remains protected.
What is the best way to care for and maintain a tent?
To keep your tent in good condition and prolong its lifespan, here are some tips for care and maintenance:
- Use a floor protector to prevent dirt and abrasion from damaging the tent.
- After taking out the stakes, freestanding tents can be turned upside down and gently shaken out.
- Wet tents should be taken out of their packsack and hung up to dry as soon as possible to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- For difficult zips, treat them with a silicone spray and brush with a toothbrush to improve performance.
- If a zip no longer closes correctly, gently pinch the zip together near the lower end with a small pair of pliers.
- Do not use laundry detergent or other cleaners to clean a tent.
- If the tent gets very dirty, soak it in lukewarm water and use a soft brush to wash the dirty areas with a solution of Nikwax Tech Wash and water.
- After cleaning, rinse the tent with water and treat it with Nikwax Tent and Gear Proof.
- When camping in coastal regions with salt water, rinse the poles regularly with clear water to avoid corrosion.
- Loosely fold the tent during storage or store it in its packsack in a cool, well-ventilated, dry space.
- Do not store a tent on a PVC floor or in direct contact with PVC materials, oils, or fuels.
- Roll the poles up in the tent to prevent sharp objects from pushing into the tent fabric.
- Set up the tent in a dry, well-ventilated location.
- Clean and tighten all surfaces that will be treated with seam sealer.
- Apply Silicone Seam Sealer from the inside to all seams using a brush or small sponge.
- Use sparingly and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- Use Silicone Seam Sealer on siliconised tents.