TSL Symbioz Hyperflex Access Snow Shoe
SYMBIOZ HYPERFLEX ACCESS Snowshoes : The Symbioz Access has very good grip thanks to its highly structured body, toes and 8 studs. They are designed for winter walkers looking for a completely natural stride. Suitable for hikers looking for ease of use and versatility.
TSL Symbioz Hyperflex Access SnowShoe
The Symbioz Access has a very good grip thanks to its highly structured frame, toe crampon, and 8 studs. They are intended for winter walkers looking for a completely natural stride.
The Symbioz is hyper-flexible and light, with an ergonomic binding that adapts to the unevenness of the terrain to provide exceptional traction. The inserts offer elasticity and lightness, as well as a sense of freedom and ease.
Thermoplastic reinforcements work in tandem with the SYMBIOZ ACCESS distortion constraints to provide a natural stride during both the bending and twisting phases.
- Flexible binding allows for maximum foot flexibility.
- Lock Adjustment: This simple adjustment remembers your shoe size for all of your snowshoeing adventures.
- Front strap tightening.
- Lateral Adjust: They provide more comfort with their side adjustment system, which accepts any width of shoe and provides maximum foot surround.
- Ankle PRE-ADJUST: Allows you to center the comfort PAD on your instep and set its position permanently.
- Tightening via ratchet system for a secure and quick fit.
- Strap made of two materials.
- System for Sound and Shock Absorption (SSAS).
- Heel lift with easy ascent, activated by simply pushing with the pole.
Never before has a snowshoe provided such excellent traction. The stainless steel bidirectional crampons placed under the foot, when combined with the vertical blades, provide incredible traction (uphill), excellent grip (downhill), and perfect drift control (incline). The flexible frame conforms to the shape of the terrain, providing excellent stability and complete safety while preventing sudden sliding in powder snow.
- On steep slopes, the front teeth provide the most traction.
- On inclines or steep slopes in soft snow, the vertical blades provide excellent traction and control.
- 8 stainless steel tips
Ease and Comfort
The Symbioz’ telescopic bindings enhance the foot movement provided by the frame and are comfortable and easy to put on thanks to their pre-adjustment feature that remembers shoe size. The binding’s Easy Ascent heel lift is activated by a simple downward push from the pole. Also, as your weight is distributed across the entire binding heel within the frame, you will not feel any discomfort under your foot during ascents. The binding’s new Easy Ascent heel lift is activated by simply pushing it with the pole.
- Easy Ascent
- Hyperflex Concept
- Lateral Adjust
- Lock Adjustment
- Hourglass Shape
- Sound and Shock Absorbing System – TSL patent
Snowshoes, a tool invented over 10,000 years ago, distributed body weight effectively on snow using wooden frames and leather straps.
In 1981, TSL revolutionized snowshoes by crafting them from plastic, introducing the JCB model for recreation and sports.
The ’90s saw the birth of technically advanced snowshoes with the 225 RANDO, featuring an articulating binding, comfort, and firm foot support.
In the 2000s, TSL’s innovations and improvements, like the Step-In and Up & Down System, made snowshoeing accessible worldwide, even fostering snowshoe racing competitions.
2013 brought the SYMBIOZ model, a groundbreaking snowshoe that adapts to terrain, allowing for a more natural walking experience.
In 2016, TSL expanded into pole manufacturing, emphasizing innovation, quality, and sustainability.
As TSL celebrates its 20th year in 2021, they remain committed to nature, eco-design, innovation, and quality, forging their own unique path with their customers in the spirit of adventure.