Smith’s Diamond Sharpener
A diamond-shaped stick with a pencil shape that can be used to sharpen all types of knives, including serrated. The handle contains a pocket clip that allows you to store your sharpener in a shirt pocket while keeping the sharpening stick inside the handle.
Availability: 11 in stock
Smith's Diamond Sharpener
The unbreakable, diamond-coated steel rod is specifically made to sharpen all kinds of knives, even serrated. Sharpening is made quick and easy by using several layers of medium-grit monocrystallin diamonds while still maintaining the razor-sharp edge on your knives, tools, or hooks. The rod is adjustable for length and is reversible. It has a shirt pocket slip for easy storage and a sharpening groove for hooks. The tool is strong, portable, and lightweight.
- Sharpening Groove for fishing hooks
- Tapered diamond coated rod sharpens serrations
- Half-round diamond coated rod sharpens straight edges
- Aluminum housing protects the sharpening rod
- Reversible rod stores in handle
- Pocket clip for easy storage
- Grit: Medium - Diamond 400 Grit