Sea to Summit X-Set 3-Piece
The X-Set 3-Piece features one X-Bowl, one X-Plate, and one X-Mug. This durable, compact, and space-saving dinnerware set comes in an Ultra-Sil storage pouch that is lightweight and zipped.
Out of stock
Sea to Summit X-Set 3-Piece Bowl, Mug, Plate
They nest perfectly together to create a compact, durable, and space-saving dinnerware set ideal for any activity. They are made of flexible, food-grade silicone that easily collapses. A truly multi-functional set, the nylon base of the X-Plate functions as a cutting board when flipped upside down, while the X-Mug has a 480 ml capacity and is also calibrated as a measuring cup.
- Folds flat for compact packing
- BPA-free, food-grade flexible silicone sides
- X-Mug and X-Bowl have calibrated ridges that act as measuring cups
- Cut resistant stable X-Bowl and X-Plate bases are great for chopping and cutting food
- Spill-resistant and easy to pour from
- Collapsed X-Mug and X-Bowl nests inside the flat X-Plate
- Comes in a zippered pouch with mesh panels
- Includes: x plate, x bowl, x mug & ultra-sil zippered x-pouch
- Dishwasher safe? Yes
- Not Microwave Compatible
- Materials: flexible food grade silicone
- Weight: 284 g
Sea To Summit
Sea to Summit began in 1983 when Roland Tyson, a young outdoor enthusiast, started making lightweight outdoor products on an antique sewing machine in his bedroom in Perth, Western Australia. By 1991, after outfitting the first ascent of Mt. Everest, Sea to Summit was born.
Roland's passion and talent for creating cutting-edge outdoor equipment took him to the remote Australian outback and eventually the Himalayas, where he put his inventions to the ultimate test. In 1993, Penny Sanderson joined Sea to Summit, bringing her passion for exploration and innovation. They traveled extensively, testing products and iterating on designs.
Today, Sea to Summit is a successful global brand, with Penny and Roland's love of travel and design as the foundation. They still own and manage the company and are involved in everything from developing materials to delivering high-quality gear to customers around the world.