Sea To Summit Tent Telos Tr2
Best-in-class space, climate control, and versatility in a two-person, free-standing, ultralight hiking tent for the perfect three-season camping experience.
Sea to Summit Tent Telos TR2
The Telos TR2 tent will change your mind about what an ultralight hiking tent can be. The engineers at Sea to Summit set out to create a tent that is easy to set up and packed with innovative functional features.
However, there are three other reasons why Backpacker Magazine awarded the Telos line of tents its Editor's Choice Award: space, ventilation, and versatility.
- Tension Ridge elevates the shape of the tent upwards for more accessible head-and-shoulder room, as well as creating truly taller entrances for easier entry and extra vestibule storage.
- Easy setup is made possible by the color-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL two-hub poleset and fast attach pole foot.
- Premium materials such as DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminum hardware, and a seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly are used to ensure longevity and exceptional waterproof performance.
- Hangout Mode transforms the rainfly into a semi-open shelter. A pair of trekking poles or the Hangout Mode Pole Set is needed.
- FairShare storage system: tent packs into three stuff sacks to divide the weight. Stuff sacks turn into gear storage compartments after being set up.
- Add a light and secure the tent pole storage sack to the tent's apex for soft, even illumination.
- For a dry setup and takedown, Rainfly can be put up first.
- 8 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs are included.
- 4 detachable guylines that attach fast to loops on each tent corner.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
- Backpacker - Editors Choice
- Outside - Gear of the Year
- 2021 Outside Buyer's Guide - Best Tents
- T3 - Platinum Award
- Popular Mechanics - Outdoor Awards - Innovation Spotlight
- Popular Mechanics - Gear of the Year
- Popular Mechanics - Editors Choice
- Fast Company - Innovation by Design Award Honoree
- Gear Patrol - GP100
- Outdoor Retailer Magazine - 2021 Hot Pick
- Core 77 - Design Awards (Notable)
- Fatherly - Best of the Backyard
- The Voice - Top 50
- Bikepacking - 2021 Gear of the Year
- Outdoor Retailer - Gear Patrol Gear of the Show
- Men's Health Outdoor Award - Best Camping Tent Category
Construction & Materials
- The 6” deep 20D nylon tub floor is rated to 2500mm hydrostatic head – light, waterproof and durable.
- Ultra-lightweight 15D polyester mesh inner for maximum ventilation. Its dark grey color provides excellent visibility.
- Silicone / Polyether Polyurethane-coated 15D nylon rainfly fabric provides long-lasting waterproof performance.
- The poles of the Tension Ridge are swept upwards – not angled downwards as is common in tents. This raises the tent’s shape, providing significantly more livable space.
- Apex Vent – at the highest point of the tent, this oversized vent efficiently expels warm air to prevent condensation and can be easily zipped shut from inside the tent.
- Baseline Vents allow you to control airflow and effectively manage humidity and condensation in wet conditions without letting the rain in.
- Quick Connect Foot is a beautifully designed, machined aluminum clip that attaches the pole and the inner foot with ease and is stronger than plastic buckles that can break.
- Telos TR2 – two person freestanding tent
- Floor area: 28 sq. Ft.
- Floor dimensions: 84.5 x 53 x 43 in.
- Fly + footprint pitch weight: 2lbs 10.3oz.
- Minimum trail weight: 3 lbs. 4.3 oz.
- Packed size: 5 x 19 in
- Packed weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Peak height: 43.5 in.
- Pole diameter: 8.5 and 9mm
- Vestibule area: 19.5 sq. Ft.