Sea to Summit Sleeping Bag Down Spark SP1
$314,50 – $345,95
The Spark Series Bags are the ones you turn to when you require a high-performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one.
Sea to Summit Sleeping Bag Down Spark SPI
The Spark Series includes everything from a lightweight liner to a mid-winter adventure pack. While the ultimate use is significantly different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The combination of quality materials and thoughtful design is the key to the excellent performance. The premium goose down RDS 850+ Loft, light-gauge #3 YKK zip, and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining materials set the stage for exceptional performance. For efficient insulation, these materials are paired with a contoured mummy design, which is then modified for each model to best fit the use scenario.
This ULTRA-DRY Down water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture as well as condensation from the inside of the bag, effectively preventing the negative impact moisture has on down. Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down is used in all Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags. The ULTRADRY Down protection also takes the Spark to the level of a hard-alpine or adventure racing pack, where every gram counts and down has never been a viable option.
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
- Insulation Type: Down
- Down: RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- Fabric: 10D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power: ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight: Regular: 180g, Long: 205g
- Shape: Contoured Mummy
- Temp Rating: EN 14°c Comfort to 10°c Lower
- Weight: Regular: 340g, Long: 385g
Sea To Summit
Sea to Summit began in 1983 when Roland Tyson, a young outdoor enthusiast, started making lightweight outdoor products on an antique sewing machine in his bedroom in Perth, Western Australia. By 1991, after outfitting the first ascent of Mt. Everest, Sea to Summit was born.
Roland's passion and talent for creating cutting-edge outdoor equipment took him to the remote Australian outback and eventually the Himalayas, where he put his inventions to the ultimate test. In 1993, Penny Sanderson joined Sea to Summit, bringing her passion for exploration and innovation. They traveled extensively, testing products and iterating on designs.
Today, Sea to Summit is a successful global brand, with Penny and Roland's love of travel and design as the foundation. They still own and manage the company and are involved in everything from developing materials to delivering high-quality gear to customers around the world.