Sea to Summit Sleeping Bag Down Spark SP1
299,95 € – 329,95 €
The Spark Series Bags are the ones you turn to when you require a high-performance sleeping bag but don’t want to be weighed down by one.
Sea to Summit Sleeping Bag Down Spark SPI
The Spark Series includes everything from a lightweight liner to a mid-winter adventure pack. While the ultimate use is significantly different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
The combination of quality materials and thoughtful design is the key to the excellent performance. The premium goose down RDS 850+ Loft, light-gauge #3 YKK zip, and high performance 10D Nylon shell and 7D lining materials set the stage for exceptional performance. For efficient insulation, these materials are paired with a contoured mummy design, which is then modified for each model to best fit the use scenario.
This ULTRA-DRY Down water-repellent treatment protects the down from external moisture as well as condensation from the inside of the bag, effectively preventing the negative impact moisture has on down. Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down is used in all Sea to Summit Down Sleeping Bags. The ULTRADRY Down protection also takes the Spark to the level of a hard-alpine or adventure racing pack, where every gram counts and down has never been a viable option.
- Expedition mummy bag sizing provides extra space for layered clothing or extra wriggle room
- Uses a full box baffle construction to accommodate extra down and reduce cold spots
- Vertical baffles on chest optimises positions of down to prevent it moving during use
- Full side zip with two sliders provides easy access and extra ventilation options
- Zipper draft tube, hood and front neck draft collar to prevent warmth being lost when it’s needed
NOTE: This bag is not designed to pair with another
- Insulation Type: Down
- Down: RDS 90/10 Premium Goose Down
- Fabric: 10D Nylon Shell
- Fill Power: ULTRA-DRY Down 850+ Loft
- Fill Weight: Regular: 180g, Long: 205g
- Shape: Contoured Mummy
- Temp Rating: EN 14°c Comfort to 10°c Lower
- Weight: Regular: 340g, Long: 385g