Sea To Summit Mosquito Pyramid Net Shelter with Insect Shield
44,95 € – 54,95 €
The Mosquito Pyramid Net Shelter is a portable mosquito net that can be placed over your cot, sleeping pad, or mattress to provide mosquito protection.
Sea To Summit Mosquito Pyramid Net Shelter
The Mosquito Pyramid Net Shelter is a portable mosquito net that can be placed over your cot, sleeping pad, or mattress to provide mosquito protection. Because of the asymmetric design, the apex of the pyramid is closer to the head end, providing additional usable headroom. A base overlapping flap makes it easy to produce a bug-proof barrier against a floor or mattress (lift up the side to enter or exit – the Pyramid Net Shelter does not have a zippered door). Colored tapes at each corner and a single suspension point make setup easy. The hexagonal mesh provides adequate ventilation with 500 holes per inch, and the black color promotes visibility. Available in both single and double versions, you can opt for the Insect Shield treated models for an extra layer of mosquito protection.
- Lightweight and compact
- Available in Single and Double versions; the Double has a 22” spreader bar at the apex
- Black mesh netting offers high visibility
- Finely woven multifilament 50D polyester
- 500 holes per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Height is easily adjustable
- The asymmetrical hanging point gives practical headroom
- Color coded corners for easy setup
- Tuck-in sides offer protection at the base of the shelter
- Comes packaged in its own stuff sack
- Materials: 500 holes per square inch hexagonal mesh
- Dimensions: Single: 1.2 x 2.2 x 1 m | Double: 1.7 x 2.4 x 1.3 m
- Weight: S: 240 g | D: 340 g
Sea To Summit
Sea to Summit began in 1983 when Roland Tyson, a young outdoor enthusiast, started making lightweight outdoor products on an antique sewing machine in his bedroom in Perth, Western Australia. By 1991, after outfitting the first ascent of Mt. Everest, Sea to Summit was born.
Roland's passion and talent for creating cutting-edge outdoor equipment took him to the remote Australian outback and eventually the Himalayas, where he put his inventions to the ultimate test. In 1993, Penny Sanderson joined Sea to Summit, bringing her passion for exploration and innovation. They traveled extensively, testing products and iterating on designs.
Today, Sea to Summit is a successful global brand, with Penny and Roland's love of travel and design as the foundation. They still own and manage the company and are involved in everything from developing materials to delivering high-quality gear to customers around the world.