Sea to Summit Dry Bag Sling
Transform your dry bag into a hands-free tote with the detachable Dry Bag Sling. Features a comfortable 3D mesh pad and supports up to 15kg.
Availability: 4 in stock
Detachable Dry Bag Sling: Hands-Free, Comfortable, and Versatile
The detachable Dry Bag Sling transforms compatible dry bags into a hands-free tote for versatile, over-the-shoulder use. Designed with a 3D mesh shoulder pad, it evenly distributes weight and is ideal for carrying up to 15kg in various conditions.
- Simple snap-clip and T-Bar attachment: Compatible with Evac, Lightweight, Lightweight View, and Big River dry bags that have a base lash point and D-ring.
- 3D mesh shoulder pad: Provides even weight distribution for comfortable carrying.
- Versatility: Ideal for carrying light loads up to 15kg to the beach, boat, or during downpours.
- Adjustable Length: Strong nylon webbing strap and patented Field Repair Ladderlock buckle allow easy length adjustment.
- No-Twist Design: Rotating snap hook with integrated D-ring prevents strap twisting.
- Net weight: 61 g
- Total weight with packaging: 61 g
Sea To Summit
Sea to Summit began in 1983 when Roland Tyson, a young outdoor enthusiast, started making lightweight outdoor products on an antique sewing machine in his bedroom in Perth, Western Australia. By 1991, after outfitting the first ascent of Mt. Everest, Sea to Summit was born.
Roland's passion and talent for creating cutting-edge outdoor equipment took him to the remote Australian outback and eventually the Himalayas, where he put his inventions to the ultimate test. In 1993, Penny Sanderson joined Sea to Summit, bringing her passion for exploration and innovation. They traveled extensively, testing products and iterating on designs.
Today, Sea to Summit is a successful global brand, with Penny and Roland's love of travel and design as the foundation. They still own and manage the company and are involved in everything from developing materials to delivering high-quality gear to customers around the world.