Red Paddle Co 10’6 Ride CT Package
Red Paddle has developed upon their best-selling board (the world’s most popular inflatable paddle board) to make it even better. The 10’6 Ride is a swiss army knife of a SUP board, capable of navigating creeks, rivers, lakes, and seas.
Red Paddle Co 10’6 Ride CT Package
Red Paddle has developed upon their best-selling board (the world’s most popular inflatable paddle board) to make it even better. The 10’6 Ride is a swiss army knife of a SUP board, capable of navigating creeks, rivers, lakes, and seas. This board is available in two bright colours: basic blue and special edition purple. It is the ideal all-around SUP for most people.
- NEW Adjustable Cargo System: The cargo system has been redesigned and enhanced, with one adjustable bungee strap and two flat elastic straps. The dual D-ring locking system allows for easy adjustment and release, and the little loop is perfect for storing water bottles.
- NEW ATB Transformer Bag: Red Paddle Co has fully redesigned its all-terrain backpack, which now includes a bagless carrying system. With the redesigned skeleton system, you can explore more isolated rivers without a large backpack with only the straps and your pump. Large all terrain wheels make managing challenging terrain a breeze, and the bag’s thoughtful anthropometric design can be fully adjusted to your height so you can take the best care of your body while under load. Large outer pockets can hold any quick-access items, while a Velcro internal compartment keeps your paddle blade safe and secure. The inside material features a stylish Red repeating pattern and is water resistant, so any unwanted damp will be avoided. Internal storage for small items and keeping your maintenance equipment close at hand.
- The new Cruiser Tough paddle has the Leash Connection System, which is designed to keep the blade and center part connected together for comfort and quick setup. It’s simple to use, which makes assembling the three-piece paddle much easier. All new 2022 Red Paddle Co. paddles are made of non-glued components, which means that every part of your paddle is replaceable and recyclable.
- Red Paddle builds their boards to last – and stands behind their products. Just register the board within 3 months of purchase and then relax, knowing your board is in good hands. Industry leading 5 Year Warranty!
- Red embossed deck pad offers both comfort and grip and a diamond cut rear section provide even better grip and stability when performing step back turns or occasional use in the surf.
- Front carry handle to make it easier to launch and retrieve your board.
- Middle carry handle. More ergonomic to prove comfort.
- ATB Transformer Bag with a reflective liner to better regulate internal temperatures and paddle pouch inside the bag to store your 3 pc paddle securely. The shoulder straps have been reworked to make them even more comfortable. Bonus: wheels help you take it through an airport effortlessly.
- Ram Mount point on the nose of the board. Ram mounts can be used to attach your action camera, cell phone or even a fishing rod using Ram Mounts accessories.
- Titan II pump. 2/3rds the package size of the original Titan pump with a re-imagined and re-engineered design.
- MSL fusion composite and airtight coatings were launched in 2016 and are now used on all Red Paddle Co boards. MSL requires fusing a second layer of strong polymer to the drop-stitch core at the raw material stage, avoiding hand gluing errors. The advanced industrial technique also saves about 2 kg of weight while making the boards stronger at lower pressures.
- Red Paddle Co’s iFins – two nearly indestructible iFins help with tracking and are great in the shallows. Plus, never worry about losing a fin again!
What’s in the box?
- Red Paddle Co 10’6″ Ride SUP
- Best board backpack in the business. This front-loading backpack has a foil liner, paddle pouch, integrated wheels, a hidden back pack system and many more features.
- Red Paddle Co Titan II pump with real-time pressure gauge, which makes inflation of this board to 15-25 psi easier, leaving you more time to paddle.
- Repair kit
- Water resistant phone case
- Red Paddle Cruiser Tough Fiberglass/Nylon Paddle
- Red Paddle 8-foot SUP leash
- Length: 10’6″ (3.2 m)
- Width: 32″ (81.28 cm)
- Weight: 21.89 lbs. (9.95 kg) board only
- Thickness: 4.7″ (120 mm)
- Volume: 245 liters
- Rider Weight: up to 242 lbs. (110 kg)
- Fin System: 2 fixed iFins
ATB TRANSFORMER BAG
- Dimensions: 38 x 15 x 14 inches
- Volume: 134 liters
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Pressure gauge shows to 30PSI
- Pump dimensions: 22″ x 5″ x 7″
- Pump hose length: 48″
- Pump volume of 3.98l using both cylinders
- Weight: 5 lbs
CRUISER TOUGH PADDLE
- Paddle Type: 3-pcs Adjustable
- Paddle Weight: 942g
- Shaft: Glass Fibre
- Blade: Nylon
- Paddle Length: 180 – 220 cm
Red Paddle Co
Founded in 2008 on the scenic South Devon coast, Red Paddle Co has a compelling mission: to inspire more people to experience the joys of being on the water. The company has since become a renowned name in the world of outdoor water sports, excelling in the creation of top-tier inflatable paddleboards and high-quality outdoor gear. This achievement is thanks in part to the unwavering support of their dedicated global community of enthusiasts.
At the helm of Red Paddle Co is its founder, John Hibbard, whose vision and passion have driven the brand’s success. Under his leadership, Red Paddle Co has not only focused on crafting exceptional inflatable paddleboards but has also expanded its product range to include premium outdoor equipment.
With a commitment to quality, innovation, and a profound connection with nature, Red Paddle Co continues to empower people worldwide to explore and appreciate the beauty of waterways through their products.