NRS Storm Cap
The NRS Storm Cap, made with 2.5 mm neoprene, offers excellent thermal protection for your head. It features a heat-reflective titanium-laminate adhesive, water-resistant taped seams, and is lined with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort. Its flexible bill shields your eyes from sun and water, while the easy-to-use, stretchy chin strap allows for a hassle-free wear, even with gloves.
NRS Storm Cap: Exceptional Thermal Protection with 2.5mm Neoprene and Quick-Drying Lining
Don’t neglect to insulate your head while ensuring the rest of your body is protected with drywear and wetsuits. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, offers exceptional thermal protection.
- This cap’s 2.5 mm neoprene delivers remarkable insulation and warmth.
- Its titanium-laminate adhesive reflects body heat, enhancing the overall warmth.
- Taped seams contribute to keeping water out and retaining heat within.
- We’ve lined the cap with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for an extra layer of warmth and comfort. It also prevents the unsettling clammy feeling when you put it on in the morning.
- The robust, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and prevents water from dripping into your eyes.
- Lastly, the cap’s stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes it easy to put on, even with gloves on.
- Weight: Medium 3 oz.
- Neoprene: 2.5 mm neoprene
- Material: VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 – 55||20 – 21.5|
|M||55 – 58||21.5 – 23|
|L||58 – 62||23 – 24.5|
NRS, celebrating 50 years, was founded in 1972 by Bill Parks, a passionate river runner and business professor. With a $2,000 investment, he started with boating gear in his garage and created the first Northwest River Supplies catalog. Bill’s love for rivers, adventure, and helping others pursue their water passions continues to inspire the dedicated team, even after his passing at 88. Today, nearly 100 employee-owners are committed to carrying forward his vision, all driven by their shared love for water and adventure.