NRS Neko Blunt Knife
With a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath, the compact, low-profile Neko Knife provides the same versatile performance as the popular Co-Pilot knife.
Availability: 5 in stock
NRS Neko Blunt Knife
With a sleeker profile and a simple friction-release sheath, the compact, low-profile Neko Knife provides the same versatile performance as the popular Co-Pilot knife. Smooth and serrated cutting edges, a blunt safety tip, a built-in bottle opener, and a comfortable rubber grip are all included.
- A low-profile, friction-release sheath secures the knife while allowing for quick one-handed deployment.
- The hybrid blade has a serrated section for cutting rope and webbing quickly, as well as a razor-sharp smooth section for finer cutting.
- The contoured handle with rubberized grip allows you to have complete control over the blade.
- The sheath clip is securely attached to your PFD lash tab.
- The back of the blade has a blunt edge that is great for spreading cream cheese at lunchtime, and the integrated bottle opener helps you spread good cheer at the end of the day.
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle
- Color: Green
- Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Full metal tang with TPU overmold
- Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Total Length: 14.5 cm
- Blade Length: 5.7 cm
- Weight: 99 g
- Knife only Weight: 82 g
- Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
- Blade Tip: Blunt
NRS, celebrating 50 years, was founded in 1972 by Bill Parks, a passionate river runner and business professor. With a $2,000 investment, he started with boating gear in his garage and created the first Northwest River Supplies catalog. Bill’s love for rivers, adventure, and helping others pursue their water passions continues to inspire the dedicated team, even after his passing at 88. Today, nearly 100 employee-owners are committed to carrying forward his vision, all driven by their shared love for water and adventure.