NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner
The NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner offers exceptional comfort in cold conditions with its 0.5 mm neoprene insulation and water-repelling nylon-spandex exterior. Its soft, hydrophobic interior and heat-retaining titanium-laminate adhesive ensure superior warmth, while the DWR treatment prevents cooling from water evaporation.
NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner: Enhanced Warmth and Comfort in Cold Conditions
While science may have debunked the myth that we lose most heat through our heads, there’s no disputing the exceptional comfort the NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Helmet Liner brings when faced with a cold wind and even colder water.
- This liner utilizes a 0.5 mm layer of neoprene insulation to add extra warmth underneath a helmet.
- The exterior, made from premium nylon-spandex, is adept at repelling water while providing excellent stretch.
- The interior is soft, smooth, and hydrophobic, ensuring an incredible level of comfort right against your skin.
- Its titanium-laminate adhesive reflects and retains body heat, providing superior warmth.
- Additionally, the durable water repellant (DWR) treatment helps to shed water, preventing cooling due to evaporation.
- Paino: 57 g
- Materiaali: 6 oz premium nylonia/spandexia
- Neopreeni: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
- Saumat: Litteälokkitikattu
|Size||Head Circ. (cm)||Head Circ. (in)|
|S||51 - 55||20 - 21.5|
|M||55 - 58||21.5 - 23|
|L||58 - 62||23 - 24.5|
NRS, celebrating 50 years, was founded in 1972 by Bill Parks, a passionate river runner and business professor. With a $2,000 investment, he started with boating gear in his garage and created the first Northwest River Supplies catalog. Bill’s love for rivers, adventure, and helping others pursue their water passions continues to inspire the dedicated team, even after his passing at 88. Today, nearly 100 employee-owners are committed to carrying forward his vision, all driven by their shared love for water and adventure.