NRS Extreme Dry Suit Closeout
The NRS Extreme Dry Suit has an effective design that provides swiftwater rescue professionals, rafters, and paddleboarders with all the essential features of a dry suit without the unnecessary extras.
NRS Extreme Dry Suit CloseoutThe NRS Extreme Dry Suit has an effective design that provides swiftwater rescue professionals, rafters, and paddleboarders with all the essential features of a dry suit without the unnecessary extras.
- EclipseLT fabric for dependable breathability, durability, and dryness.
- The best latex gaskets are protected by volcano-style self-draining Glideskin neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs.
- The Eclipse fabric socks are shielded by elasticized hook-and-loop overcuffs made of polyurethane.
- Front entry waterproof YKK Aquaseal zipper with a hook-and-loop safety flap.
- EclipseLT fabric reinforced with an additional layer in high-wear areas.
- Visibility in low light conditions is increased by reflective accents along the arms and legs.
- Includes a waist belt with a buckle closure and a YKK AquaSeal relief zipper for a custom fit.
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Material: 4-Layer EclipseLT
- Entry Style: Front-Entry
- Waterproof: Yes
- Breathable: Yes
- Neck Closure: Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff
- Wrist Closure: Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
- Waist System: Buckle-closure waist belt
- Ankle Closures: Adjustable hook-and-loop
- Pockets: No
- Latex Neck Gasket: Yes
- Latex Wrist Gaskets: Yes
- Socks: Fabric
- Relief Zipper: Yes
- Reflective Detailing: Yes
- Weight: 1270 g