Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down Strap
$19,82 – $24,81
The CamJam Tie Down features a high density weave polypropylene 1 wide strap that is fastened attached, with 4 bar tack stitches for high strength, to a strong, cast zinc alloy cam mechanism. It was designed for functionality, practicality, ease of use, and extreme security for your heavy loads.
Nite Ize CamJam Tie Down StrapThe CamJam Tie Down load sling is an easy to use, and ultra-security for your heavy loads. The cloth's design prioritised usability and, most importantly, safety. The polypropylene woven CamJam Tie Down cargo sling is securely attached to its metal locking system. The non-slip fastening buckle also allows for steady opening without the risk of releasing the weight unexpectedly.
- Heavy duty tie down strap
- Waterproof polypropylene webbing, 2.54 cm (1") wide, high density weave
- Sewn-in, color-coded, and numerically labeled tags make it simple to identify the length of the strap.
- High-quality nickel-plated die-cast zinc alloy CamJam tensioning mechanism
- The CamJam mechanism has a die-cast zinc alloy housing, a stainless steel torsion spring at the center pivot pin, and an integrated webbing capture ring at the center hub.
- The cam mechanism's webbing capturing ring allows for a controlled release of tension from any applied load. This is very important when high load force has been applied to the webbing and is a significant improvement over the webbing release behavior of more conventional cam-lock devices that have a tendency to suddenly and dangerously release tension.
- Easy to achieve high tension, adjust and control the release without sudden, dangerous unloading
- Multiple Tie-Down setups for versatility - Loop Configuration and Lockout Configuration
- Length: 3.66 m
- Width: 2.54 cm
- Working Load Limit: 318 kg
- Breaking strength: 953 kg
- Primary Material: Cast zinc alloy cam mechanism, High density weave polypropylene 1″ wide strap, High density weave polypropylene 1″ wide strap, Cast zinc alloy cam mechanism