One of the best multi-tools includes spring-action pliers, scissors, and 12 more useful tools.
Availability: 1 in stock
The Leatherman Wingman is your go-to tool for jobs around the house, at work, or at the campsite. The Wingman is a superb pocket-sized stainless steel tool with an outside-accessible one-hand opening blade and modified spring-action jaws. This is an incredible deal, with many useful tools and supported by a team of designers, assemblers, and production crew from Portland, Oregon. Leatherman's 25-year warranty applies.
- Blade that locks
When totally deployed, a knife blade locks into place. To fold the blade away, the user must manually unlock it, making for a much safer user experience.
- Pocket Clip (Replaceable)
A removable clip that lets the user to wear their multi-tool without a sheath by attaching it to a pocket or belt loop. If the user prefers, they may remove the clip and carry their tool in a sheath.
- Externally accessible features
This multi-tool has tools that can be used even when the tool is folded or closed, simulating the functionality of a pocket knife.
- Features that can be operated with one hand
This tool's features can be opened and controlled with one hand. This allows the user to keep the other hand free for multitasking or situations that need a free hand.
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action Wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Spring-action Scissors
- Package Opener
- Ruler (1.5 in | 3.8 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Dimensions (cm): 13,8 x 3,2 x 18,1
- Closed length: 3.8 in | 9.7 cm
- Open length: 6.0 in | 15.2 cm
- Blade length: 2.6 in | 6.6 cm
- Weight: 198.4 g
- Width: 1.27 in | 3.2 cm
- Overall thickness: 0.56 in | 1.4 cm
- Materials: 420hc stainless steel
- Shipping Weight: 0.320 kg