Ultra-light and 5 oz. small. A multi-tool that includes a combination knife, a bit driver, pliers, and more.
Leatherman SkeletoolThe Leatherman Skeletool weighs under five ounces and has a stainless steel combination blade, pliers, a bit driver, a detachable pocket clip, and a carabiner/bottle opener. The Skeletool provides everything you need in a stylish design.
- Storage for Handle Bits Leatherman tool bits may be conveniently stored in the handle of your multi-tool for easy access in the middle of a work or for safe storing when not in use.
- Blade that locks When completely deployed, a knife blade locks into place. To fold the blade away, the user must manually unlock it, providing a much safer user experience.
- Replaceable Pocket Clip A removable clip that lets the user to wear their multi-tool in a pocket or belt loop without a sheath. By removing the clip, the user can carry their tool in a sheath if wanted.
- Externally accessible features This multi-tool has tools that can be accessed when the tool is folded or closed, similar to the functionality of a pocket knife.
- One-handed Operation This tool's features can be opened and controlled with one hand. This allows the user to keep one hand free for scenarios requiring multitasking or a free hand.
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Cutters
- 420HC Combo Knife
- Carabiner/Bottle Opener
- Large Bit Driver
- Dimensions (cm): 13,8 x 3,2 x 18,1
- Closed length: 10 cm
- Open length: 15.24 cm
- Blade length: 6.60 cm
- Weight: 142 g
- Width: 3.15 cm
- Overall thickness: 1.32 cm
- Materials: 420hc stainless steel
- Included bits: Phillips #1 & #2, screwdriver 1/4″ & 3/16″
- Shipping Weight: 0.270 kg