Ledlenser KIDLED2 Children’s Headlamp
The KIDLED2 is Ledlenser’s first headlamp designed specifically for children. It is versatile, safe, lightweight, and simple to use. This battery-powered, kid-friendly headlamp is jam-packed with kid-friendly features that will keep the adventure going long after the sun goes down.
Ledlenser KIDLED2 Children's Headlamp - 40 LumensChildren enjoy seeing the world through their own eyes. With the Ledlenser Kidled2, young explorers are well equipped for expeditions into the dark. Whether for reading, night walks, as a colorful signal light, or as a light toy, this versatile, battery-powered headlamp impresses with a plethora of child-specific functions and details, such as a safe route to school. The Ledlenser Kidled2 headlamps will provide hours of adventure and fun for children. These colorful, easy-to-use, battery-powered headlamps are ideal for reading in the dark, walking safely outside at night, or playing under the imaginary living room fort. Fun, colorful headband graphics, white, red, and blue lights with flashing functions, a simple adjustable headband, and an energy saving option that turns off after 20 minutes to save battery power are among the features. The light itself can be detached from the headband and clipped onto backpacks and jackets as well!
- Versatile: White light, red light, and blue light with flashing functions are all available.
- Safe: Automatic headband release under load + lockable battery compartment (screw).
- Clever: Optics with reduced glare for sensitive children's eyes are clever.
- Practical: An integrated metal clip allows for additional attachment options without a headband (for example, on a school satchel, backpack, or clothing).
- Energy-saving: Automatic shut-off after 20 minutes (optional).
|Brightness (High)||40 lumens|
|Brightness (Low)||5 lumens|
|Beam Range (High)||9m|
|Beam Range (Low)||2m|
|Burn Time (High)||1.5 hours|
|Burn Time (Low)||20 hours|
|Batteries||1 x AAA Alkaline|
|Light Functions||High Power, Low Power, Blue Light, Red Light, Blink|