Jetboil MicroMo Cooking System
Jetboil’s MicroMo uses FluxRing technology to produce a Rolling boil in less than two minutes. It’s ideal for a day trip or longer hikes. With only 12 ounces, it’s simple to pack and carry.
Jetboil MicroMo Cooking SystemJetboil's MicroMo uses FluxRing technology to produce a Rolling boil in less than two minutes. It's ideal for a day trip or longer hikes. With only 12 ounces, it's simple to pack and carry.
- Jetboil's patented regulator technology allows for gradual heat increases from moderate simmer to full boil.
- In just over two minutes, it reaches a rolling boil with half the fuel use of standard systems.
- With the 0.8-liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy, you can boil water and keep it warm without having to carry a separate pot.
- The pushbutton igniter is convenient and reliable, with constant performance down to 20 degrees F. (-6 degrees C)
- Includes a fuel canister stabilizer; the bottom cup serves as a measuring cup and a Bowl; and at only 12 ounces, it's easy to pack and carry.
- Support for the pot was added.
- Jetpower Fuel sold separately
- One-year limited warranty
- Color: Tamele, Carbon
- Weight: 0.34 kg
System weight excludes fuel stabilizer
- Power: 6000 BTU / h / 1.75 kWVolume: .8 Liter
- Cooking Type: Precision Cook
- Fuel Regulator: Yes
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Boil Time: 2m 15sec per .5 liter (avg. Over life of Jetpower can)
- Water Boiled: 12 liters per 100 g Jetpower can
- Ignition Type: Push Button
- Product Type: System
- Dimensions (Packed): 4.1 in x 6.25 in (10.4 cm x 15.9 cm)
- Fuel Type: Jetpower
- Burners: 1
- Activity: Backpacking, Climbing, Paddling, Cycling
- Stabilizer Weight: 27 g
- Pot Support Weight: 35 g