Grower’s Cup Brazil, Fairtrade Coffee
Using the Coffee Brewer from Grower’s Cup Brazil will increase your outdoor coffee experience!
Availability: 4 in stock
Growers Cup Brazil, Fairtrade Coffee (1ME = 12 pcs)
Brazil coffee is powerful wherever you go. Having the flavor of freshly roasted coffee, the perfect Fair Trade tour coffee. The coffee beans are carefully chosen and hand-picked. The coffee beans are given a distinct flavour by being carefully roasted in small batches in micro-roasters.
Reusable bag: The coffee bag is a PE coated, paper bag without any aluminum. There is an ingenious filter inside the bags, which can be used again after cleaning and refilling.
Making coffee: Pouring 3 dl of boiling water heated to 95 degrees into the bag and letting it simmer for 2-4 minutes produces coffee. In this bag, the flavors, smells, and fats of the coffee are all perfectly preserved. You don’t need a separate filter or pan because the coffee is easily poured into the cup from the bag.
4 min – Mild
6 min – Good
8 min – Strong
- Taste: Strong
- Servings: 2 cups (1.5 dl/serving)
- Quality: 100% Brazilian Arabica coffee
- Quantity: 21 g of ground coffee
- Cultivation altitude: 900-1600 m above sea level
- Certificates: Fairtrade
- Award Winning Innovation and Design: Numerous international awards.
- Packaging: does not contain aluminum, the bag is made of PE coated paper, reusable