Gerber Suspension NXT Multi-Tools Blister
The Suspension NXT multi-tool combines exceptional usability with long-lasting durability. This butterfly-opening tool is a tribute to its predecessor, but its remarkable list of features has developed even more.
Gerber Suspension NXT Multi-Tools
The Suspension-NXT is an evolution of the classic multi-tool design, taking design cues from the original. It has an improved tool count of 15 in a smart everyday carry package and comes with a pocket clip that can be carried in a pocket or on a belt. The slim butterfly design includes outboard tools that are easily available when unexpected tasks come up.
The original’s standard features remain, but have been improved for the everyday carry consumer. The commuter, weekend warrior, or enthusiast has taken priority over the industrial and professional landscape.
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use
- Spring-loaded needlenose pliers
- Standard pliers
- Wire cutters
- 3D formed #2 cross driver
- Ruler [on reverse]
- Medium flathead driver
- Small flathead driver
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Large flathead driver
- Wire stripper
- 2.25″ partially serrated blade
- Tool lock
- Lanyard point
- Pocket clip
- Length when opened: 15.87cm
- Lenght when closed: 10.79cm
- Weight: 189.94g.
Gerber Legendary Blades, founded by Pete Gerber in 1939 and headquartered in Oregon, USA, is an American manufacturer known for producing knives, multitools, and outdoor and military tools. The company is currently owned by the Finnish outdoor products manufacturer Fiskars.
Gerber is notable as the largest manufacturer of knives and multitools for the United States Armed Forces. Among its renowned products is the LMF II infantry knife, designed with a partial tang blade to prevent electric shocks and aid in freeing downed pilots. Additionally, Gerber offers a range of survival knives. The company also operates a Pro Program, providing special pricing on knives, tools, and equipment to valued members of the Gerber community and industry who have made significant contributions to their respective fields and communities.