Fjällräven Skule Three Seasons Sleeping Bag
Versatile, slightly roomier synthetic 3-seasons sleeping bag with Supreme Microloft insulation.
Fjällräven Skule Three Seasons Sleeping BagThe padded thermal collar and comfortable head section maintain the heat within the bag. A full-length two-way zipper allows you to easily manage the temperature, and an insulated flap along the opening keeps heat from leaking out. Comfort temperature (men) of -4°C (women +2°C). Fits individuals up to 180 centimetres tall.
- Comfortable, slightly roomier synthetic sleeping bag for three-season use
- Versatile, slightly roomier synthetic sleeping bag with Supreme Microloft insulation.
- Comfortable head section with draft collar and insulated drawcord adjustment.
- Full-length two-way zipper for easy regulation of temperature.
- Draft tube with zipper guard.
- Soft, comfortable inner/outer fabrics.
- 3D Hood with insulated cord channels
- Full length 2-Way dual zipper
- Trapezoidal Foot Box
- Internal accessory pocket
- Hang loops at foot end
- Stuff Sack included
- Sleeping bag shape: Mummy
- Seasons: 3 seasons
- Construction: Horizontal channels
- Material: 100% polyester 50D
- Lining: 100% polyester 50D
- Filling: Supreme Microloft SB: 100% polyester
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 920 g
- Maximum user length 180cm (Regular) / 195cm (Long)
- Shoulder width: 80 cm
- Foot width: 55 cm
- Stuff sack weight: 130 g
- Stuffed size: 25 x 36 cm
- Weight: 1630g (Regular) / 1680g (Long)