Fjällräven Kajka Backpack
334,90 € – 389 €
An advanced trekking backpack with smart features that is exceptionally comfortable to carry. Support system with Perfect Fit adjustment, as well as a main compartment with wet/dry zones. A durable, comfortable trekking backpack designed to carry heavy loads.
Fjällräven Kajka Backpack
The Fjällräven Kajka Backpack has been praised by hikers all around the world as well as the trade press. It was awarded Product of the Year in 2009 by the Swedish outdoor magazine Utemagasinet, and Best in Test in 2011 by Retki, a Finnish outdoor magazine, in its big backpack test. Now with fine-tuned and upgraded functionality, as well as a unique, one-of-a-kind wooden frame. The support system is designed to distribute even the heaviest loads. The Perfect Fit Adjustment System makes it easy to adjust the back length and width between the shoulder straps for different body shapes.
- One-of-a-kind wooden frame
- Innovative wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch
- Even extremely heavy loads can be distributed using the support system
- The Perfect Fit Adjustment System makes it easy to adjust the back length and width between the shoulder straps for different body shapes
- Supportive hip belt and ergonomic shoulder straps designed for men
- Hip belt offers a high degree of carrying comfort on long hiking days
- The main compartment is accessed from the top and features a snow lock
- Zippered pockets on the top lid, sides, and hip belt for convenience
- Attachment points on the top cover and bottom of the backpack
- Attachment points on the backpack’s top cover and bottom
- Rain cover with reflective elements
- Whistle located on the chest strap
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinylal, 100% polyester 600D
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Volume: 75 l | 85 l | 100 l
- Height: 80 cm | 84 cm | 90 cm
- Width: 37 cm | 39 cm | 40 cm
- Depth: 29 cm | 29 cm | 31 cm
- Weight: 3300 g | 3450 g | 3550 g
- Rain cover included
Fjällräven traces its origins to the vision of Åke Nordin, born in 1936 in Örnsköldsvik, Sweden's Höga Kusten region, known for its rugged terrain. Åke's childhood adventures in this area inspired him to make nature more accessible to people. During one of his journeys, he conceived the idea of Fjällräven, driven by the need for a comfortable backpack capable of carrying equipment.
With a mother's sewing machine and his father's tools, Åke crafted a backpack with a wooden frame in his basement. In 1960, he officially founded Fjällräven and introduced his first product. Over time, Fjällräven expanded its product range to include tents, sleeping bags, jackets, and pants. Iconic offerings like the Greenland Jacket, Expedition Down Jacket, and Kånken backpack have made Fjällräven a trusted brand in Sweden, with every second Swede being a Fjällräven user.