Fenix HP25R V2.0 Headlamp 1600 Lumens
The Fenix HP25R V2.0 is a rechargeable work headlamp that offers a runtime of up to two hours on the turbo 1600 Lumen output or an extremely long runtime of 400 hours in low mode. This headlamp’s 5000mAh Li-ion battery, when fully charged, has a maximum output capacity of 1600 lumens.
Availability: 1 in stock
Fenix HP25R V2.0 Headlamp 1600 Lumens
The Fenix HP25R V2.0 is a rechargeable work headlamp that offers a runtime of up to two hours on the turbo 1600 Lumen output or an extremely long runtime of 400 hours in low mode. This headlamp’s 5000mAh Li-ion battery, when fully charged, has a maximum output capacity of 1600 lumens. On the back of the headlamp is a separate battery case that has a USB Type-C charging port for quick and simple charging. Additionally, the lockout feature prevents unintentional activation while the 60° tilt mechanism enables you to direct light where it is needed. The Fenix HP25R V2.0 headlamp will never let you down for late-night exploration or work needs.
- Separately controlled dual switch for easy and fast operation.
- One Luminus SST40 white light LED, one Cree XP-G3 S4 neutral white LED and one Everlight 2835 red light LED; with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- USB Type-C charging port for easy and fast charging.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- Made of quality PC and aluminum, lightweight and wear-resistant.
- Fenix HP25R V2.0
- Rechargeable 5000mAh 21700 Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- 4X Helmet attachment hooks
- 3X Cable Clips
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- 1600 Max Lumens
- Luminus SST40 white light LED
- Cree XP-G3 S4 Neutral White LED
- Everlight 2835 red light LED
- Spot beam angle of 80°, spill beam angle of 80°
Spotlight (Luminus LED)
- Turbo*: 1600 Lumens, 2 hours, 951 ft
- High: 1000 Lumens , 4 hours, 748 ft
- Med: 400 Lumens, 8 hours, 459 ft
- Low: 150 Lumens, 24 hours, 272 ft
- Eco: 50 Lumens, 56 hours, 193 ft
Floodlight (Cree LED)
- High: 400 Lumens, 8 hours, 164 ft
- Med: 150 Lumens, 24 hours, 98 ft
- Low: 5 Lumens, 400 hours, 26 ft
Red Light (Everlight LED)
- Red: 5 Lumens, 400 hours, 19 ft
- SOS: 5 Lumens, 800 hours, 19 ft
- Reflective Headband
- Battery pack separate from headlamp
- USB Type-C Charging
- Physical Lockout and Electronic Lockout
- Three light sources: spotlight/floodlight/red light
- Dual Switch Control
- Lockout Function
- Aluminum alloy body
- IP66 rated: withstands heavy rain and splashes
- 60° Tilt Mechanism
- Included: Rechargeable Fenix ARB-L21-5000mAh Li-ion battery
- Compatible: Fenix 21700 5000mAh Batteries
- Headlamp: 2.35″ x 1.85″ x 1.3″
- Battery Case: 3.9″ x 1.61″ x 1.56″
- Weight: 8.4 Ounces (Including batteries and headband)
Fenixlight Ltd, established in 2001, specializes in crafting top-tier personal lighting products, including flashlights, headlamps, bicycle lights, camping lanterns, and accessories. The brand has earned global recognition and is the trusted choice for demanding professionals, including military personnel, first responders, law enforcement, and industrial experts who rely on Fenix to illuminate the darkest situations effectively.
Fenix Store, founded in 2006, has emerged as the world’s largest and most reputable retailer of Fenix products, offering direct-to-consumer sales in the United States. As a service-disabled, veteran-owned company, we are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and the best value for Fenix product enthusiasts. Fenixlight Limited, headquartered in Shenzhen, China, upholds a commitment to excellence, integrity, and superior product performance. The company’s lighting solutions are widely employed in various professional sectors, such as outdoor recreation, military and police operations, security, and diverse industries. Fenix remains an esteemed high-end mobile lighting brand, renowned for its exceptional product quality and service, with a mission to deliver superior mobile lighting solutions worldwide.