Camelbak Ultra Belt
$20,97 – $52,32
The lightest, smallest hydration belt includes a 17 oz. Quick Stow balloon that conforms to your body shape.
Camelbak Ultra Belt
Keep it simple! The CamelBak Ultra Belt is our lightest and most minimal hydration belt, storing a 17-oz Quick Stow flask that molds to the shape of your body. Even on the hottest runs, the 3D mesh material remains light and breathable, and the extra stretch pocket keeps gels, keys, and cards safely tucked away. Plus, you won’t have to carry a large empty bottle at the end of your run—just fold it up and tuck it away when it’s empty. It even has a trekking pole carry built in for more technical runs.
- The 17oz Quick Stow flask is lightweight, collapsible, and features our classic one-piece silicone bite valve for rapid hydration.
- 3D Micro Mesh: Multi-directional air flow and cushioning for maximum comfort and breathability.
- Secure Phone Pocket: Conveniently located with a zipper closure for secure quick access.
- Reflectivity is ideal for early morning or late-night runs.
- Trekking Pole Carry: Easily remove or replace poles while running Ultra Light.
- Materials: Unrivaled breathability, comfort, and durability
- Fuel and Gear Storage: Organize your running essentials with pockets specifically designed for Quick Stow flasks.
- Suitable Activity : Run
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 500 ml / 17 fl oz
- Hydration Type: Quick Stow Bottle ™
- BPA / BPS / BPF FREE: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 2L / 120 cu
- Weight of Package : 70g / 2oz
- Dimensions: 12 x 34 x 6 cm / 4.7 x 13.4 x 2.4 in.
- Fits Waist / Hips: XS / S: 26-30 in | 66-76 cm; S / M: 28-32 in | 71-81cm; M / L: 30-35 in | 76-89 cm
- Number of Outside Pockets: 4
CamelBak, founded by Michael Eidson, originated from the need for hydration during the grueling “Hotter'N Hell 100” race in Wichita Falls, Texas. Eidson, an emergency medical technician and cyclist, improvised a hands-free hydration system by filling an IV bag with water, placing it in a tube sock, and securing it inside his bike jersey. This innovative solution laid the foundation for CamelBak.
Jeff Wemmer, an enthusiastic CamelBak user, began selling packs at races and eventually joined the company. In 1993, he embarked on a nationwide journey, pitching the product from his motorcycle to sustain the startup during challenging times. Today, CamelBak is a leading manufacturer of hydration solutions, with a legacy rooted in innovation and commitment to quenching the thirst of active individuals worldwide.