Buff Booney Hat Kids
The new BUFF Play Bonney Hat for kids provides both fun and protection. Its wider brim provides excellent sun protection, and the playproof breakaway chinstrap keeps your kids secure.
Buff Booney Hat Kids
The new BUFF Play Bonney Hat for kids provides both fun and protection. Its wider brim provides excellent sun protection, and the playproof breakaway chinstrap keeps your kids secure – if it is closed too tightly, the cord will automatically open for added security. This double fun booney hat for kids is made of an easy-to-clean fabric and can be worn two ways: booney and cowboy.
- UPF 50 certified sun protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays. Fabric samples that have been tested for UV protection in compliance with international standards.
- It packs compact and keeps its form. Advanced technology built for convenience can be folded inside a hand and released without losing shape.
- Prevents overheating and improves comfort by transferring moisture vapor away from the body through the fabric.
- Designed to give a great fit for any size.
- Recommended age: Kids
- Composition: Crown and brim: 100% Cotton, Inner Mesh: 100% Polyester, Inner sweatband: 100% Polyester
- Care instructions: Washing: Hand wash
- One Size
BUFF, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures a wide range of headgear for sports and outdoor activities. The company’s products, including the iconic multifunctional tubular model, are created with the aim of enhancing the comfort and convenience of sports and outdoor enthusiasts. These items, such as caps, hats, headbands, and balaclavas, reflect BUFF’s commitment to style and functionality.
BUFF places a strong emphasis on environmental responsibility and strives to be a global organization that respects the environment, fosters creativity and diversity, and promotes the well-being of employees and society. The company uses 100% renewable energy, and in 2021, it installed over 1000 solar panels on its headquarters’ roof, generating 30% of its own energy. Additionally, BUFF prioritizes continuous improvement and customer satisfaction by adhering to ISO9001 quality system standards. BUFF products are available in more than 70 countries worldwide.