Vaude Ferret XT Comfort 3 Person Trekking Tent
Vaude Lizard Seamless 1-2P is a lightweight and storm-proof tent designed for mountaineers and trekkers who prioritize comfort without the added weight. Its silicone bonding technology ensures absolute waterproofness while eliminating unnecessary seams, making it both functional and eco-friendly. With excellent ventilation and an offset for climate neutrality, it’s the perfect choice for weight-optimized trips.
Availability: 1 in stock
Vaude Ferret XT Comfort 3 Person Trekking Tent: Spacious and Sturdy
The Vaude Ferret XT Comfort 3P Trekking Tent is perfect for those who love trekking in cold and windy regions. With its sturdy tunnel construction and steep walls, it offers a spacious interior and plenty of storage space. The outer tent walls are extra long, going all the way to the ground to keep out the wind and cold, while the low-cut flysheet blocks out snow and dust.
This 3-person trekking tent has two entrances, and a roomy vestibule that can be used to store all your gear or even your furry friend. With interior side pockets and an integrated clothesline, it offers all the practical features you need on the go. The fine inner mesh ensures good air circulation, keeping insects and condensation out while allowing your own water vapor to pass through.
The Ferret XT 3P Comfort is designed with an offset for climate neutrality and PFC-free manufacturing, making it an eco-friendly choice. It also features a guy line collector and clamp in one, ventilation at the back, and an attached inner tent for a dry set up. The inner tent door comes with a mosquito-proof mesh insert that can be closed in cooler temperatures.
Invest in the Vaude Ferret XT Comfort 3P Trekking Tent and be ready to take on the wind and weather with your two best friends!
- Developed for Bike Travel – Abenteuer, Trekking
- Further applications: Bike Travel – Moderate, Hiking Ambitious, Travel
- Number of people: 3 persons
- Pack Size: 58 x 20 cm
- Tent footprint: 6,9 m²
- Inner tent footprint: 3,8 m²
- Linkage: Pressfit Al 7001 10,2 mm
- Total Weight: 3750,00 g
Flysheet: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop Silicone / Polyurethane coated 3.000mm;
Inner tent: 100% Polyamide; 40 D Ripstop;
Floor: 100% Polyamide; 70 D Polyurethane coated 7.000 mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can the tent accommodate?
Does the tent come with a vestibule for storage?
How is the ventilation in the tent?
Does the tent have mosquito-proof mesh inserts?
How can I effectively remove resin stains and bird droppings from my over-tent?
Step One: First, test the spray in an inconspicuous place to ensure compatibility with the material.
Step Two: Spray the product onto the dirty area and use a glove to rub the affected area. Next, wipe the area with a cloth to remove the dissolved resin or excrement.
Note: After cleaning, it is important to re-apply a waterproofing treatment to the cleaned area to ensure the material remains protected.
What is the best way to care for and maintain a tent?
To keep your tent in good condition and prolong its lifespan, here are some tips for care and maintenance:
- Use a floor protector to prevent dirt and abrasion from damaging the tent.
- After taking out the stakes, freestanding tents can be turned upside down and gently shaken out.
- Wet tents should be taken out of their packsack and hung up to dry as soon as possible to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- For difficult zips, treat them with a silicone spray and brush with a toothbrush to improve performance.
- If a zip no longer closes correctly, gently pinch the zip together near the lower end with a small pair of pliers.
- Do not use laundry detergent or other cleaners to clean a tent.
- If the tent gets very dirty, soak it in lukewarm water and use a soft brush to wash the dirty areas with a solution of Nikwax Tech Wash and water.
- After cleaning, rinse the tent with water and treat it with Nikwax Tent and Gear Proof.
- When camping in coastal regions with salt water, rinse the poles regularly with clear water to avoid corrosion.
- Loosely fold the tent during storage or store it in its packsack in a cool, well-ventilated, dry space.
- Do not store a tent on a PVC floor or in direct contact with PVC materials, oils, or fuels.
- Roll the poles up in the tent to prevent sharp objects from pushing into the tent fabric.
- Set up the tent in a dry, well-ventilated location.
- Clean and tighten all surfaces that will be treated with seam sealer.
- Apply Silicone Seam Sealer from the inside to all seams using a brush or small sponge.
- Use sparingly and allow to dry for 12 hours.
- Use Silicone Seam Sealer on siliconised tents.