Therm-a-Rest Questar 0F/-18C Sleeping Bag
265 € – 410 €
The Questar 0F/-18C bag from Therm-a-Rest is designed to give feature-rich comfort in cold backcountry conditions.
Therm-a-Rest Questar 0F/-18C Sleeping BagThe Questar 0F/-18C bag from Therm-a-Rest is designed to give feature-rich comfort in cold backcountry conditions. The bag's fit was developed in the on-site cold chamber to produce our W.A.R.M. fit, which allows for numerous sleeping positions without sacrificing thermal efficiency. Storage sack and compression sack are provided. The four-season Questar is made of water-resistant 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down that has been approved by the Responsible Down Standard.
- 650 fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries 3 times faster without using dangerous PFCs.
- SynergyLink Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal efficiency and comfort; removable for versatility.
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most.
- Box Baffled Construction: Uses mesh walls to maximize loft and minimize cold spots.
- Toe-asis Foot Warmer Pocket: Ergonomic toe box that rapidly warms cold feet in a pocket of warm down.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zipper draft tube, snag-free zipper, cinchable hood and external zip pocket.
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely.
- Compression sack and storage sack included