Therm-a-rest Neoair Xtherm MAX Sleeping Pad
280 € – 320 €
Mountaineers trust this rectangular version of the legendary lightest pad.
Therm-a-rest Neoair Xtherm MAX Sleeping PadNeoAir XTherm MAX offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The Triangular Core Matrix construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions. The Max features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. The pad comes with a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Sleeping Pad Type: Air Pad
- Sleeping Pad Shape: Rectangular
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
- R-Value: 5.7
- Repair Kit Included: Yes
- Stuff Sack Included: Yes
- Pad Thickness: 3 inches
Regular: 9 in x 4.0 inches
Regular Wide: 11 in x 4.5 inches
Large: 11 in x 4.5 inches
Regular: 820 g
Regular Wide: 1040 g
Large: 1110 g
- Country of Origin: USA Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials