Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Triangular Core Matrix provides finest warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad design. The XLite has the high-performance WingLock valve, which allows the pad to inflate three times faster. A breath-saving pump sack, a compact stuff sack, and a field repair kit are included.
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping PadTriangular Core Matrix provides finest warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad design. The XLite has the high-performance WingLock valve, which allows the pad to inflate three times faster. A breath-saving pump sack, a compact stuff sack, and a field repair kit are included.
- Advanced materials and a tapered shape provide lightweight warmth and comfort without adding bulk.
- Warmth: Reflective ThermaCaptureTM technology traps radiant heat, while Triangular Core MatrixTM construction reduces convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight, or durability limitations associated with down and synthetic fillings.
- Unrivaled stability and support are provided by the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thickness and muffled interior structure.
- The XLite mattress is as light as a water bottle thanks to its low-bulk components.
- Our easy-to-use and dependable WingLockTM Valve increases air flow for faster inflation and deflation. To save breath, the wings can be toggled for one-way inflation.
- Multiple Sizes: With a variety of sizes to choose from, including a spacious standard wide, you can find the right length for your expedition.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
- Sleeping Pad Type: Air Pad
- Sleeping Pad Shape: Mummy
- Sleeping Capacity: 1-person
- R-Value: 4.2
- Repair Kit Included: Yes
- Stuff Sack Included: Yes
- Packed Size:
Small: 3.3 x 9 inches
Regular: 4 x 9 inches
Regular Wide: 4.6 x 11 inches
Large: 4.5 x 11 inches
- Ultralight: Yes
- Pad Thickness (in.): 2.5 inches
Small: 47 x 20 x 2.5 inches
Regular: 72 x 20 x 2.5 inches
Regular Wide: 72 x 25 x 2.5 inches
Large: 77 x 25 x 2.5 inches
Small: 227 g
Regular: 340 g
Regular Wide: 426 g
Large: 454 g