Savotta Tent Repair Kit
The tent repair kit is ideal for fixing cotton and cotton blend tents. The repair patches are made of fireproof cotton blend material.
Out of stock
Savotta Tent Repair Kit
The package includes roughly 90 round patches for tents with diameters of 5 cm and 6 cm, two pieces of 4050 cm, 35 ml of repair glue, and instructions. The patches are intended for use with fireproof cotton blend tents, but they may also be used to repair non-fireproof tents.
- Make repairs in a well-ventilated area. The glue hurts both the eyes and the skin.
- Remove any oil or debris from the damaged area and thoroughly dry it.
- Using a brush or a spatula, apply the glue to the damaged area and fix it.
- Allow the glue to dry for 5-15 minutes, depending on the temperature and relative humidity of the air.
- Apply the patch to the affected area. Squeeze the patched area using your hands and tap lightly with a rubber hammer to ensure that the patch is permanently attached.
- Note! After repairing, the patch cannot be transferred. The adhesive sticks strongly right away, and the complete hold is reached after 7 days.
- Keep an eye out for glue stains, as the glue can only be removed once it has dried with acetone or a related solvent.
- When using solvents to remove glue stains off clothing, be mindful of the solvent’s effect on the fabric.
- If any glue gets on your skin, wash it off with soap and warm water.
- If you get glue in your eye, immediately rinse it out with plenty of warm water and seek medical attention. If you have eaten the chemical, get medical attention right away.
- Keep the glue out of reach of children.
Finn-Savotta was founded in 1955 and designs and manufactures high-quality equipment for demanding professional and recreational use in challenging environments. The company specializes in personal load transport equipment and support systems, offering a product range that includes small accessories, backpacks, various sleeping gear, and specialized tents. Its headquarters is located in Karstula, Finland, and its production facility is situated in Tartu, Estonia.
Savotta has maintained a collaborative relationship with the Finnish Defense Forces for over 50 years. The company’s products are available in retail, B2B, and professional markets, serving a diverse customer base that includes outdoor enthusiasts, humanitarian aid organizations, as well as military and law enforcement agencies, both domestically and internationally.