Savotta Side Pouch
$32,78 – $49,72
For anyone who wants to bring a little bit more on their trip, Savota’s new side pockets are the answer!
Savotta Side Pouch
Nothing particularly great, but satisfactory for a side pouch on your backpack. The zipper is covered to increase its ability to repel water and to shield it from dirt and abrasion. The vertical webbing on the front keeps your backpack’s compression straps hidden away over the pouch so they can properly compress the pouch as well. In addition, bungee cords, carabiners, and other attachment devices can be attached to these.
You can secure small and important items with a 25 mm webbing loop and D-ring on the top of the rear interior wall, and the flat rear compartment provides basic organization for smaller items. For added abrasion resistance, the bottom and bottom halves of the sides are lined with 210D polyamide. Any water that might seep into the pouch can be drained by the grommet.
The back has the tuck tab-equipped standard PALS attachment webbing system. Since they served only to increase weight, the middle horizontal webbing rows were removed. The ideal attachment requires a PALS webbing height of five rows and a width of three channels. The side compression straps on your pack will stop the pouch and its contents from moving when they are tightened.
- Covered zipper closure
- Front vertical webbing loops for compression straps
- Internal D-ring for securing small gear
- Internal flat rear compartment
- Reinforced bottom and sides
- PALS compatible attachment system
- Water drainage grommet on the bottom
- Made in Finland/Estonia
Here are some examples of what you can fit in one of these:
- The small 4l pocket can hold, for example, a 0.7l thermos bottle or rain clothes
- In a 6l pocket, for example, a large awning with accessories or a Trangia 27 series kettle.
- An 8l pocket, for example, a hammock and underquilt, or the whole day’s stuff.
- A 12l pocket, for example, a three-day sleeping bag or a one-person solo tent.
Sizes: 4L, 6L, 8L, & 12L
4L: 200 g
6L: 240 g
8L: 270 g
4L: 13 x 30 x 9 cm (W x L x D)
6L: 17 x 35 x 9 cm (W x L x D)
8L: 17 x 40 x 11 cm (W x L x D)
12L: 21 x 45 x 12 cm (W x L x D)
Main material: 500D Cordura (100% polyamide)
Lining: 210D polyamide
Webbing: 100% polyester