Savotta Rolltop Stuffsack
$19,81 – $62,80
These high duty junk sacks are made of 500D Cordura, which makes them stronger than standard lightweight stuffsacks. It is ideal for rough transporting different kinds of big items.
Savotta Rolltop Stuffsak
The strong 500D Cordura endures rough use, including transport of abrasive and bulky gear. You could describe these as a very crude, low-tech option for actual duffel bags.
Examples of use cases:
- Transporting fully packed backpacks, the 120 litre bag may even handle very large ones.
- Rough carrying of goods between your house, your car’s trunk, and your destination.
- Ready-to-go storage for various types of equipment.
- Strap it to a backpack frame and use it as a pack sack.
If you leave one out in the rain or drop it in a lake water will in time seep in trough the seams. The 500D Cordura these are made of is properly PU coated to make it wateproof. But the seams are not taped or anything.
- Rolltop closure with SR buckle
- Strong 500D Cordura construction
- Two D-rings to attach tags etc.
- Available in numerous sizes from 40 to 120 litres
- 5 year material and workmanship warranty
- Made in Finland/Estonia
- 40L: weight 355 g, flat dimensions 52 x 85 cm (W x L)
- 60L: weight 430 g, flat dimensions 58 x 95 cm (W x L)
- 80L: weight 535 g, flat dimensions 64 x 105 cm (W x L)
- 120L: weight 650 g, flat dimensions 72 x 115 cm (W x L)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura (100% polyamide)
- Webbing: 100% polyester
Finn-Savotta designs and manufactures high-quality equipment for demanding professional and leisure use in extreme environments. The company offers personal load transport equipment and support systems, and the product range varies from small accessories to backpacks, various sleeping equipment and special tents. The company was founded in 1955. Its head office is located in Karstula, Finland and its production plant is in Tartu, Estonia.
Savotta has cooperated with the Finnish Defense Forces for more than 50 years. The company’s products are available in retail, B2B and professional markets. Its customers include outdoor enthusiasts, humanitarian aid groups, and military and law enforcement organizations in Finland and abroad.