154,90 € – 239,90 €
The bag, which is flexible to the user’s needs, is ideal for both demanding professional use and leisure vacations and hobbies.
The bag, which is flexible to the user’s needs, is ideal for both demanding professional use and leisure vacations and hobbies. Handcuffs, lifting handles, shoulder straps, and attachment hooks for separate backpack-style shoulder files are also available. Compatibility with Velcro attachments opens up all sorts of options for interior management.
Made with the same quality and materials as military carrying equipment, this bag is built to handle all you can throw at it.
- The carrying handles rotate under the base
- Lifting handles at both ends
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Attachment points for separate backpack files
- Main compartment with large zipper door
- Two net compartments inside
- Zippered outer pocket with versatile organizational possibilities
- One flat side pocket with Velcro closure
- Velcro on the inside of the main compartment door and the outer pocket flap
- Velcro for identification marks on the end and side
- Removable closed cell plastic padding inside the base and zipper door
- 5-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Weight: 1.18 kg
- Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 45 cm (W x H x D)
- Main material: 1000D Cordura (100% polyamide)
- Ribbons: 100% polyester
- Buckles: steel
- Padding: closed cell plastic
- Colors: green, black
Finn-Savotta was founded in 1955 and designs and manufactures high-quality equipment for demanding professional and recreational use in challenging environments. The company specializes in personal load transport equipment and support systems, offering a product range that includes small accessories, backpacks, various sleeping gear, and specialized tents. Its headquarters is located in Karstula, Finland, and its production facility is situated in Tartu, Estonia.
Savotta has maintained a collaborative relationship with the Finnish Defense Forces for over 50 years. The company’s products are available in retail, B2B, and professional markets, serving a diverse customer base that includes outdoor enthusiasts, humanitarian aid organizations, as well as military and law enforcement agencies, both domestically and internationally.