North Outdoor SENSITIVE 225 Men’s Merino Base Layer Pants
Base Layer Pants for Men
North Outdoor SENSITIVE 225 Men's Merino Base Layer Pants
You can enjoy all of the benefits of merino wool thanks to the double knit (outside 100 percent merino and inside 100 percent bamboo). The line was created with extremely sensitive people in mind, who find that all types of wool irritate their skin. On the inside, the products have a non-tickling bamboo fiber knit. The merino-bamboo knit ensures thermal insulation, moisture transfer, and antibacterial properties in the base layer set.
Merino wool is a completely natural material derived from merino sheep. Merino wool fibers trap warm air between the skin and the outer layer. Merino-bamboo knit effectively wicks moisture away from the skin. Because of its antibacterial properties, it is often enough to simply air the cloth to make it fresh again. North Outdoor uses ethically produced mulesing-free merino wool.
- Base layer pants for men
- Suitable for people with sensitive skin
- The fabric is soft, warm, antibacterial, and moisture wicking.
- Outdoor activities, sports, and outdoor work require a base layer.
- Flat knit seams that are non-chafing and long-lasting.
- Free merino wool mulesing
- It is machine washable.
- Outside 100% merino wool,
- Inside 100% bamboo
- Knit: 225g/m², 2-layer
- Merino micron: 19.2
- Seam yarn: polyester, nylon
- Waist band: polyester, nylon, elastane
- Thermal print of the logo: resin, color powder, glue
- Care label: polyester