MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit
The PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is a small stove with tremendous performance. This mini cook kit is your ally when compact packs are required for anything from alpine objectives to bikepacking adventures.
Availability: 13 in stock
MSR PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove KitThe PocketRocket 2 Mini Stove Kit is a small stove with tremendous performance. It contains the fast-boiling PocketRocket 2 burner and is exactly designed to create hot water for one pouch meal or cup of coffee, making it an ultra-compact cook-and-eat kit for minimalist solo backpackers. Its pot serves as an eat-and-drink utensil while also holding the burner and a 4 oz MSR fuel canister for maximum efficiency. Outside, the extra bowl comes at no cost in terms of packaging. This mini cook kit is your ally when compact packs are required for anything from alpine objectives to bikepacking adventures.
- Ultra-compact: The efficient nesting design saves space and fits well into smaller packs; it also works well as a backup cook.
- The entire equipment weighs only 278 g, ensuring that pack weight is kept to a minimal.
- The PocketRocket 2 burner boils 1 liter of water in about 3.5 minutes.
- Pot's insulated grip makes it suitable for both eating and drinking; pot lid acts as a strainer; bowl is hot and cold resistant.
- PocketRocket 2 stove,
- .75 L hard-anodized aluminum pot,
- 16 oz. bowl, clear lid with straining ports, ultralight mini pot lifter, stuff sack.
- Room to nest 4 oz IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- Size: 0.8 LTR
- Width: 4 in
- Weight:0.28 kg
- Length: 4 in
- Height: 5 in
- Minimum Weight: 0.24 kg
- Packaged Weight: 0.26 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 16 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2 liters
- Volume: 0.8 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Korea