The Leki Helicon pole is a durable two-part touring/backcountry pole with an extended grip and simple length adjustment.
Out of stock
Leki HeliconThe Leki Helicon pole is a durable two-part touring/backcountry pole with an extended grip and simple length adjustment. The Evocon soft grip features a comfortable and ergonomic form and extends down the pole for improved uphill grip. The binding baskets are designed to let you adjust your bindings while standing. The poles are made of strong and long-lasting aluminum HTS. They include a strong nylon security strap and are height adjustable with the quick and easy speed lock plus adjustment.
- For ultimate comfort, Evocon grips include nonslip surfaces and rounded edges.
- 2-piece aluminum design with SpeedLock Plus locking mechanisms that allow you to adjust pole length easily and quickly even while wearing gloves
- Extended foam grips offer multiple grip positions, allowing for greater mobility when traversing and climbing.
- Because of the heat-treated aluminum (HTS 6.5) shafts, the poles are extremely strong and durable.
- The adjustable Lock security straps fit comfortably around your wrists.
- Big Mountain Binding baskets include a short edge for adjusting the heel lifters on your bindings and a longer edge for scraping snow off your skins; basket replacement is tool-free.
- Long tips with replaceable Carbide Flextips allow for more accurate pole handling and good grip in new snow and ice.
- Activities: Backcountry Skiing
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult
- Basket Type: Powder
- Shaft Construction: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
- Weight (Pair): 454 g
- Adjustable: Yes
- Collapsed Length (in.): 37.4 inches
- Minimum Length (in.): 43.3 inches
- Maximum Length (in.): 57.1 inches
- Collapsed Length (cm): 95 centimeters
- Minimum Length (cm): 110 centimeters
- Maximum Length (cm): 145 centimeters