Leki Aergon 3
The three-piece touring pole, Aergon 3, is a real pro on every tour since it is stable, compact, and strong.
Availability: 4 in stock
Leki Aergon 3
The three-piece touring pole, Aergon 3, is a real pro on every tour since it is stable, compact, and strong. The TÜV Süd-certified Speed Lock 2 adjustment system lets you quickly and easily adjust the length, even when wearing gloves and in cold weather. The Aergon grip features a large support surface on the grip head and is flexible in the hand. The Binding Basket, designed specifically for tourers, makes it easier to carry the climbing aid and binding. With the Aergon 3, you can get to the higher level and back down safely.
- Ultra-light and edgeless trekking grip with proven comfort and ergonomic grip zones as well as an integrated safety adjustment loop.
- Adjustable strap with safety release. It is reinforced with neoprene and a comfortable fleece lining and offers maximum comfort.
- Handle extension for easy gripping on steep terrain or traverses.
- Aluminum HTS (Highest Treated Shaft) 6.5
- The TÜV Süd-certified adjustment system works with an external clamp that enables easy adjustment and offers maximum holding power.
- Specially developed for tourers with a short edge for adjusting the climbing aids and a long edge for scraping off iced skins. Can be easily changed by hand.
- Strong tip that guarantees precise pole use and a perfect hold in almost any terrain.
Activities: Ski touring
Age group: Adult
Size run: No size variations
Construction: Vario (continuously adjustable)
pack size: 70 cm
Segment diameter: 18|16|14mm
Tube Geometry: No bend
Tube shape: Cylindrical
Loop: Lock Security Strap Nylon Neoprene
Handle extension: 1K foam
Tube material: Aluminum (HTS 6.5)
Tube upper part: Aluminum
Pipe center part (1): Aluminum
Tube lower part: Aluminum
Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2 plus
Plate: Big Mountain binding plates