Humps Optics Retro Steez Polarized Ski & Snowboard Bubble Frame Googles
Anti Fog, Polarized & Magnetic Quick Change. Put them in your backpack and be ready for your adventure!
Availability: 3 in stock
You may also like…
Humps Optic Retro Steez Polarized Ski & Snowboard Bubble Frame GooglesThey spent last winter creating and testing their goggles in a variety of situations, from cold whiteouts to sun-burnt spring sessions, as avid skiers and boarders. They wanted to create a product which they could rely on. This meant spending entire days in the woods, switching between sweaty walks and freezing winds and foggy tree-lined descents. These babies really exceeded their expectations and fought their way through everything they threw at them. Each goggle comes with two lenses: one for bright light and the other for low light, allowing for a completely versatile setup. The goggle sock protects that additional lens in your pocket, and the magnetic quick release design allows you to switch lenses with one hand in seconds.
- FRAME: A flexible and powerful frame that can be used with or without a helmet.
- LENS: Polarized, UV400, dual layer anti-fog technology.
- STRAP: Anti-slip triple braided rubber - ideal for helmets or beanies.
- COMFORT: A comfortable and secure fit is provided by the triple layer multi density foam.
- DUAL LENSES: Each goggle comes with one lens for bright sunshine and one lens for cloudy whiteout.
- QUICK CHANGE: Change the lens in seconds with one hand!
Two Lenses: UV400 protection, polarized, and scratch resistance. These lenses are the easiest to replace on the market, stay in position, and don’t require a complicated attachment system due to their entirely magnetic design.
They also included a unique lens sock to keep them safe and stylish as you enjoy your après ski…
1. Dark Black – Grey Tint: designed for sunny weather
2. Sunset Mirror – Yellow Tint: ideal for foggy or white-out situations.
The Frame: With or without a helmet, the incredibly flexible frame, along with 3 layer foam padding and a slip resistant strap, provides a very comfortable fit.
The top and lower vents perform an excellent job of venting heat while keeping moisture and fog out, ensuring optimum visibility throughout the day. We also cut a slot on the inside of the frame to allow prescription glasses.
Size/Fit: This is a regular fit that may be worn with or without a helmet. The goggle frame fits perfectly within the curves of a helmet or around a beanie, and the non-slip strap provides for lots of flexibility.
The Case: The grab-and-go design is great for a pack-and-forget setup, since it holds your goggles, both lenses, and goggle sock.