Aarni Blues Ebony – Wooden Sunglasses
Classic Design, Natural Materials & Sunglasses Made of Wood
The wooden version of the excellent Blues Brothers’ design is a timeless classic; with these glasses, you can show up with the appropriate elegance at a summer party or on a boat.
You may also like…
Aarni Blues Ebony - Wooden Sunglasses
The wooden version of the excellent Blues Brothers' design is a timeless classic; with these glasses, you can show up with the appropriate elegance at a summer party or on a boat.
These Ebony Sunglasses have numerous ebony wood layers in their frames. Each layer is carefully cross-woven and forged together, resulting in frames that are both extremely durable and attractive! From Pharao's coffins to piano keys, ebony has been utilized in luxury for thousands of years. This design is ideal for any occasion, thanks to its dark gray lenses.
Every pair of Aarni sunglasses comes with a handy cork sunglass case.
- Extreme durability The Aarni Carbon Core construction is designed for long-term durability. The carbon fiber layer is cross-laminated between the wood veneers, strengthening and resiliency.
- See the world in high definition Polycarbonate lenses by Aarni provide outstanding wearability and optical clarity. Lenses have 100 percent UV protection built in to keep your eyes safe from dangerous UV radiation. Although the lenses are lightweight, they are up to ten times more impact-resistant than ordinary lenses.
- Travel case and microfiber cloth are included for free Every pair of Aarni sunglasses comes with a free travel case. The case is made of genuine cork and folds up to fit into your pocket when not in use. The interior is lined with soft suede for added protection of your sunglasses.
- Model: Aarni Blues
- Lenses: Blue Mirror – Premium Polycarbonate Lenses, 100% UV Protection
- Wood Material: Ebony
- Carbon Core – The carbon fiber layer laminated between wood layers for extreme durability
- Hinges: Stainless steel spring hinges for a perfect fit
- Size: Width: 144mm, Height 48mm, Temple length: 139mm
Please note that wood is a natural material and products may vary in colour and tone within the same wood species.